Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Definitely NSFW


So it's Tuesday and time to post a teaser. The challenge from Purgatory is to make it bloody or filthy. I don't do bloody very well, so this is a mucky little scene from the WIP, 'Darkness at Endersley'.

******


I had just enough time to take in the small, sunlit bedroom before we tumbled onto the bed. Daniel rolled on top of me, enveloping me in heat. His mouth devoured mine in a collision of desperate flesh. The room’s silence was broken by our staccato breaths and the rustle of our remaining clothes being cast aside.

Daniel propped himself up on his elbows and smiled down at me. He shifted his hips slowly against mine. When he spoke, his voice shook. “I don’t know where to start…what to do. I’ve wanted you for so long and now here you are.”

I answered his moves with some of my own, silencing him with a kiss.

He groaned against my lips and slid his hand down my abdomen until he found my swollen cock. “I might start with this.

His touch was nearly enough. Daniel slid off me and worked me with his hand, squeezing, stroking, teasing.

I faced him and took his cock in my hand, watching him shiver when I circled the gleaming tip with my forefinger. Daniel leaned close and pressed his forehead to mine. His breaths fell in sharp, hot gusts on my skin. I stroked him. He closed his eyes and moaned against my lips.

“Joshua…” Another sigh, long and shaky. His hand quickened along with mine, driving me closer to release. There would be time for more leisurely exploration later.

I pushed into his hand and returned to his lips, feeling them part beneath mine. He sucked my tongue and wound his free hand through my hair. Every move, every sigh drove away memories of furtive and mechanical grappling at the brothel. This was how it was meant to be, entwined in a sunlit room with only the soft whisper of bedclothes and the music of Daniel’s sighs and moans.

Heat rose at his touch. My fingers faltered, almost falling away when I thrust one last time. I hooked my arm around his neck and pulled him closer, trembling in the aftermath, while he shuddered and cried out before collapsing against me.

I stroked Daniel’s back and remembered to breathe once more while his seed dried on my skin. Beyond the open window, London life moved on in an endless rumble of wheels and machinery. In the small, white bedroom, the world stood still.

Daniel nestled closer, fitting neatly into the space between us. He trailed one finger across my chest and kissed my shoulder. “You were worth waiting for, Joshua Endersley.”

7 comments:

  1. Very nice!!

    Especially love this: "Every move, every sigh drove away memories of furtive and mechanical grappling at the brothel. This was how it was meant to be, entwined in a sunlit room with only the soft whisper of bedclothes and the music of Daniel’s sighs and moans."

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fans self* You may envy my action scenes, missy, but I envy your ability to write some seriously hot romance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, woman. Just... damn.

    I need me a shower now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies.
    I'm always hesitant to post the naughty bits because I'm always hyper-scared that I'm using the same words as I've used for similar scenes. They don't get any easier to write!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I think you have to hurry up and finish writing that book so I can read all of it! :D

    ReplyDelete