Saturday, March 31, 2012

In which Sue Brown answers a Silly Question.


So, the lovely Sue Brown is answering all sorts of silly questions from her fellow authors today.

As usual, my mind is in the gutter and my question to Sue reflects that. Hey, it's an important subject, yannow?

Question: Boxers, jockey shorts, tidy whities or commando?

Sue's answer: They all have their place... um... boxers, let those puppies breathe.

Sue, I couldn't agree more. I love a man in boxers. Oh yeah....

Sue has a new book coming out, 'Stolen Dreams'. It's on the top of my TBR list, like all of her new releases are.

And, for more on Sue, don't forget to visit her blog.

3 comments:

  1. Boxers... for sure... although jockey shorts leave all kinds of naughty thoughts in my head! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete